Pyromation began operations in 1962 and has been custom designing and manufacturing temperature sensors and assemblies for oil & gas industry applications for decades. You’ll find the company’s sensors in refineries, fractionation plants, gas processing plants, pipelines, storage depots, pump stations and other facilities across North America and the world. Because Pyromation produces its own thermowells and design-patented connection heads, and carries a broad line of temperature transmitters, the company can meet the temperature sensor requirements for most upstream, midstream and downstream applications. The company behind the products is a(n):
- Lean enterprise
- ISO 9001-registered organization
- Advanced Manufacturing firm
- International business
- Pyromation exhibited at booth #2657 at the Turbomachinery Symposium in Houston, TX - Sept. 12-15, 2016
- Pyromation receives ATEX certification for patented XP connection heads
* Indicates a required field.